Wednesday, May 7, 2014

life 09

#Assalamualaikum

you know what,im just hating myself for what i'm doing in the past few days(i means this week).i'm having such a very bad lifestyle.extremely bad. i skip my breakfast  and my late night milk.and the most importantly, i woke up late and missed my subuh prayer...ahhhh. and today also i misssed my class because i overslept.uwahhhh!!!!!!im such a bad girl...so today,i realize that i should manage back my time wisely, avoid being lazy. Eventhough, with the late subuh prayer, it was amazing (subhanallah), that Allah still ease my way for doing presentation. The main lecturer is not attend and the another one lecturer did not give too many comment for my presentation, and most importantly i feel the calmness. Allahuakabar.Thats show that HE never forget me,HE listens to my prayer and me???yes. i need to do reflection about myself.

ihsan google

ihsan google


No comments:

Post a Comment